But my situation is different ...

FILL IN THE BLANK: I work nights. I have six kids. I am physically disabled. I have a really small apartment. I work from home.

​​Yes, you are unique. Each situation is unique. Smhart Solutions will tailor a solution to fit your individual needs. That’s what we do!​

I really think my situation is hopeless. Can you really help?

Nobody’s situation is hopeless! Sometimes when you’re too close to a situation, you just don’t know where to start-it seems so overwhelming. That’s why having an objective professional is so important. We can help you make decisions about what’s important and how to proceed. Do you know how to eat an elephant? One bite at a time!

When we're all done, how am I going to be able to manage to keep it all nice and organized?

We will work to develop a system that you’ll be able to manage on your own. And we’re always here if you need a helping hand or some extra guidance!

Are you going to make me throw out all of my stuff?

We don’t want you to get rid of the “stuff” that’s important to you. We will help you decide what’s really important and what isn’t. Most people tend to use only 20% of their “stuff,” leaving 80% of your possessions to be reviewed, revised and renewed.

Will I have to buy a lot of new organizing things?

It’s very possible that we can re-purpose some of your existing items that aren’t being utilized now. We are very creative at being able to work with what you have, to create new solutions.

I'm afraid to let you into my space—how can you help me?

Smhart Solutions follows the NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) code of ethics and all client interactions are kept completely confidential.

See the NAPO Code of Ethics here.

How much do you charge?

Smhart Solutions will create an individualized package to fit your needs and your budget.

.et_pb_accordion_item {margin:.3em !important }